Meet Our Team
At Secrest Hill Butler & Secrest, our attorneys enjoy a reputation as aggressive litigators and experienced negotiators. Each of our lawyers has significant experience representing insurers, corporations, local businesses and professionals in a wide range of defense areas in the state of Oklahoma and Arkansas.
To reach any of our attorneys in Tulsa, call 918-494-5905 or contact us online and we will respond promptly.
Diane M. Black
Diane Black joined Secrest, Hill, Butler & Secrest in 2013. She has been an insurance defense lawyer for over 13 years. She brings an in-depth knowledge of insurance policy interpretation coupled with trial experience. Her work focuses on defending “bad faith”, coverage disputes, real estate, construction, products liability, professional liability and general liability.
- Oklahoma - 2000
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma - 2000
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma - 2000
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma - 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit - 2006
- University of Tulsa College of Law
- J.D.- December 1999
- University of Tulsa
- B.A.- 1994
- Spears v. Shelter, 2003 OK 66, 73 P.3d 865
- Brown v. Patel, 2007 OK 16, 157 P.3d 117
- Fowler et. al v. Incor, 279 Fed. Appx. 590 (10th Cir. Cert denied)
- Wafford v. West, 2003 OK 84, 78 P.3d 946