Meet Our Team
At Secrest Hill Butler & Secrest, our attorneys enjoy a reputation as aggressive litigators and experienced negotiators. Each of our lawyers has significant experience representing insurers, corporations, local businesses and professionals in a wide range of defense areas in the state of Oklahoma and Arkansas.
To reach any of our attorneys in Tulsa, call 918-494-5905 or contact us online and we will respond promptly.
Jeff Fields' practice is restricted to liability defense. Mr. Fields’ practice is varied and includes general insurance defense, medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, workers’ compensation, Federal Employers’ Liability Act, railroad liability defense, wrongful termination and construction professional malpractice claims. His practice includes both state district and federal litigation.
Mr. Fields has been a member of the Oklahoma Bar since 2000, and is admitted to the Northern, Western and Eastern Federal Districts of Oklahoma. He is also admitted to practice in the Tenth Circuit.
Areas of Practice:
- General insurance defense
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home negligence
- Wrongful termination
- Construction professional malpractice claims
- Workers Compensation
- Federal Employers’ Liability Act
- Railroad Liability Defense
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Oklahoma 2000
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- J.D.-December 1999
- Eastern Kentucky University, Richmond, Kentucky
- B.S.-December 1993
- Major: Police Administration and Management
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association
- Tulsa Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel