Oklahoma Liability Lawyers
At Secrest Hill Butler & Secrest, we know what it takes to achieve positive results for our clients in the area of liability defense. We understand how and when to settle a case in our client's best interest; we also know how to carefully prepare a defense and persuasively argue on our client's behalf in the courtroom and on appeal.
Our assertive, results-oriented approach regularly results in favorable outcomes for our clients in the following areas of liability defense:
- Directors and corporate officers (D&O): Secrest Hill Butler & Secrest provides an array of services in the area of director and officer (D&O) liability defense. We also consult insurance companies on a wide range of D&O matters.
- Machinery and equipment: We represent insurers and self-insured companies with defect claims concerning aircraft, tractors, trailers, cars and trucks. If you have a liability case concerning a crane, construction equipment, or other machinery, we can assist your company.
- Medical devices and pharmaceuticals: Medical device and pharmaceutical defense in Oklahoma requires that we stay on top of technological advancements, and frequent changes in the law associated with drug and medical devices. Whether based on defective design or manufacturing allegations, our attorneys possess well-developed skills and significant experience in this area.
- Products liability: Product designers, manufacturers, retailers and their insurers face increasingly difficult challenges as engineering and technological advances collide with tort liability law. We handle catastrophic personal injury and strict liability cases.
- Premises liability: Any business, such as a shopping center, parking lots and garages, casino, office building or hotel, needs quality liability defense for safety and security issues. With extensive experience handling these claims, we have the ability to provide you with the legal services you need at the highest level of service.
- Automobile liability: For more than 20 years, our firm has defended individuals, corporations and companies in automobile and trucking liability cases, ranging from the simple to the complex. In most instances, the firm is assigned the defense of these cases through an insurer.
- General liability: Secrest Hill Butler & Secrest has successfully represented hundreds of general liability insurance policyholders in hundreds of cases, in every state and federal court in Oklahoma.
- Employment practices: We provide clients with legal counseling and litigation services in employment discrimination cases, including charges of race, sex and disability discrimination, sexual harassment and wrongful termination. We also represent clients in disputes over employment agreements and employment-related torts.
- Environmental liability: With skill and innovation, Secrest Hill Butler & Secrest litigates significant environmental disputes throughout Oklahoma on behalf of corporations and individual clients.
To reach one of our attorneys, call 918-494-5905 or contact us online and we will respond promptly.